PRICES AND FEES
- Domestic : $685 per student (US and Canada)
- International $585 (includes a $100 USD. Dale
- “Volume Discount” $50 each for 4 or more student delegates from the same sponsor.
- “Early Bird Discount” $50 each when payment is received by February 28. Note: names/applications not need to receive Early Bird Discount.
- All discounts & scholarships may be combined to increase savings. IE: $685 – $100 International – $50 Early bird – $50 volume = $485 if all conditions are met.
- Six nights lodging in double occupancy campus residence halls
- Use of linen – sheets, pillowcases, towel & wash cloth(must be returned complete and undamaged)
- Meals from Saturday dinner through Friday breakfast
- Instructional materials and expenses
- Admission to all activities including Field Trips, Dance and Special Functions
- Use of Seminar related facilities, including computer rooms
- 24-hour nursing and staff counselors
- Use of Swimming Pool and Athletic Facilities (sign-up may be required)
NOT INCLUDED in Registration Fee:
- Transportation to and from the Seminar is the responsibility of the participant’s parent(s) and/or sponsor.
- Shuttle to and from airport ($35 round trip -Mitchell Field, Milwaukee and $55 round trip – O’Hare, Chicago)
- Items of a personal nature. (Note: we recommend you bring an additional towel and wash cloth)
DEADLINES FOR 2017 SEMINAR ARE:
- Early Bird Registration is Now Open ($50 Early Bird discount until February 28, 2017)
- May 30, 2017 General Registration Deadline: Payment and Student Applications Due
- June 15, 2017 (After this date, acceptance is not guaranteed – $10 late fee applies)
Please plan for next year. Call (414) 453-4984 for Info or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most students attend the World Affairs Seminar on scholarships provided by Service Clubs such as Rotary, Lions and Kiwanis.
You may be able to get help with tuition!
Schools, community groups, and local service clubs are often willing to help fund attendance at the World Affairs Seminar.
If your school, service club, or community group is not aware of our program, please share our website and contact information with them. Or, let us know how to reach them (organization name, contact name, club address, phone number, e-mail address) and we’ll provide them with an information packet.
Click here for a sample letter you can use to introduce WAS to their local service club or community organization.